Monday 7 January 2013

Overknee boots love

I love the overknee boot trend! Or I'm not even sure if they're considered trendy right now or not but to be honest, I don't even care. I love overknee boots; they're so easy to combine with different looks and styles and are very flattering as well. Pair them daytime with jeans and a knit sweater to give your outfit some edge (don't forget the colourful statement necklace to make you sparkle a little extra in the winter darkness!) or pair them with a party dress (the little black dress is always a safe bet) for a sassy catwoman look.

I have a pair of overknee boots but I've been on the lookout for a pair with a heel and I finally found a pair! Second hand too, which is always a plus. Such a bargain! They might be a bit big though so I wouldn't mind welcoming these lovely ones from Zara too. On sale, tempting.. What do you think of this style dear reader, hot or not?

weheartit.com
zara.com



No comments:

Post a Comment