Thursday 17 January 2013

Happy kid

weheartit
weheartit

Today is a good day because I got a job!! I'll be translating texts from finnish to swedish for a campaign by Stockmann, a big company in Finland! The funny thing is that the other person they hired for the job is a girl from my university, so there will be at least one friendly and familiar face there when I start. Such a small world! (at least if you live in Finland..)

tumblr

tumblr

Song of the day: Whatever Else Happens by Declan O'Rourke
 
"It was morning,
In a summer breeze and the sun was in the sky,
Trees were swaying,
You were beautiful and I asked you not to cry
Then the moment came for a soft farewell,
I kissed you and you shed a few,
I kept a tissue of your tears,
For a souvenir but I will take care of them for you,
What ever else happens I will come back for you,
What ever else happens I will come back for you"




No comments:

Post a Comment