Saturday 19 January 2013

Moko




I visited a lovely store in Helsinki yesterday and thought I'd share it with you guys. The store is called "Moko" and it's actually both a store and a café/restaurant. Love the concept, more places like this please! There's a quirky mix of furniture, cushions, kitchen things, paintings and clothes in Moko, and it works! Reminds me a little bit of Urban a, another really cute shop in Helsinki. The best part? They have brunch on sunday! I've never actually had brunch so thinking of trying Moko's as soon as I get the chance! The place was so cute so I had to snap a few photos, the golden mirror in the last photo is definitely my favourite!

Moko, Perämiehenkatu 10, 00150 Helsinki







5 comments:

  1. onpa kiva blogi:)!
    http://ella-katriina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon, kiva kun tykkäät!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ser ut som ett ställe precis i min smak! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. supermysigt verkligen, brunch träff där när du kommit hem sen! :)

      Delete