Wednesday 17 April 2013

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”

nelly.com
nelly.com
I'm always on the lookout for cute,basic clothes for my everyday warderobe. Having a solid collection of everyday, classic pieces should be a must for every woman. They're easy to mix and match with more colourful and playful clothes and combining the two creates a modern look with an unexpected edge. Basics such as a great pair of jeans in both black and blue, tank tops and tees in white and black and a classic pair of pumps that can easily go from day to night, are the answer to many warderobe crisis, trust me. 

I've been admiring this top from Estradeur for a while now but my size was out of stock so I couldn't buy it. Now I saw that my size is available again. Only thing I have to decide now is which colour to go for, black or white? I like both, maybe you guys could help me decide? I tend to go for black too often (my friends tease me for always chosing a little black dress for parties but hey, it's a classic for a reason!) so the white top would make a nice addition to my warderobe. What do you think?

nelly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment