Sunday 10 February 2013

Coffee chill






So sorry I've been a bit absent here on the blog, been incredibly busy with work the past few weeks. When I get home I literally fall asleep the minute my head touches the pillow even though my intention is not to fall asleep at 6 o'clock! :D (although a quick little nap never hurt anyone right?) I try not to sleep during the evening or day because I feel weird and all woosey if I do. 

Anyways, that's not what I wanted to tell you guys! I wanted to share some pics from a lovely coffee date I had with a friend a couple of weeks back now. We were walking around Helsinki, trying to find a nice place to have a coffee and ended up going to this cute coffee shop in a theatre called "Svenska Teatern" (The Swedish theatre). It's really cosy! The only downside is that it's quite expensive! But well worth it, at least this one time. On our way to the bus we walked past Stockmann, a big department store in the heart of Helsinki, and had to stop to admire the window displays. So whimsical and cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment