Sunday 10 February 2013

Ads of the 20th century







I had a lovely lunch date with a friend of mine a while back. Sadly, she's now abroad on exchange. She has a blog too, so if you know swedish or just want to see some cute pics from Utrecht and the Netherlands, check out her blog. 

Anyways, we strolled around in Helsinki and ended up at H&M of course, who doesn't love that shop? We saw this book lying on a shelf and both grabbed a copy at the same time, true fashion gals at heart ;) Our reaction? "I need this!!" I bought mine on the spot and went home and admired all the pretty pictures the rest of the night. The book features ads from the 20th century and inspirational quotes, like the one from Audrey Hepburn in the picture I snapped for you guys. It was only 15 euros, so if you're a fashion girl like me, head to your nearest H&M shop for your own copy! My plan is to tear out the prettiest ads, frame them and hang them on the walls of my apartement that I'm moving into quite soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment